1) Design It... Vinyl Signs need computer graphic files called vector graphics. So the first step is to design artwork suited to your needs. We do that for you!
2) Cut It... Vinyl Signs are cut by knife. The knifes path is directed by computer graphic files called vector graphics. A plotter cutter is used to cut your design elements from vinyl adhesive sheets, usually called Sign Vinyl.
3) Prepare it... Once the plotter has finished cutting your deisgn the unwanted parts are peeled off the backing sheet. Commonly known as weeding.
4) Complete it... The last step to vinyl sign making is to add a Transfer Sheet. This is used to release the vinyl sign from the backing sheet and transfer it.
5) Apply it... Your ready to apply your vinyl sign to any smooth surface. Simply peel off the backing sheet, apply and remove the transfer sheet.
Free local Sign Shipping to Kelowna, Oyama, Vernon, Penticton, Summerland, Oliver, Osoyoos, Beaverdell, Keremeos, Rock Creek, Midway, Greenwood, Grand Forks and all points between! Flat Rate Shipping in Canada & USA.